TradeMalta is pleased to announce that the Global Growth Programme for 2021 is now open for applications. Companies that are familiar with the programme from previous years should note, that the engagement of partners to facilitate export promotion abroad has been added to the list of eligible expenses. Whether you have participated in Global Growth before or you are new to the programme, here are some salient points.
Under this programme, selected companies can get support to:
- Travel abroad to visit potential clients, visit fairs and conferences and participate in networking and business development meetings.
- Design, develop and translate international marketing material, including development and SEO of the company’s web-site for specific target markets.
- Carry out international market research. (NEW!)
- Engage business development partner in specific target markets. (NEW!)
- Host potential clients for short visits in Malta.
The programme is primarily targeted towards companies with experience in internationalisation and selected entries will be ranked after a competitive adjudication. Selected companies will be eligible for co-funding of up to 50% of approved expenses undertaken during 2021, and subject to a capping of €10,000.
The application form can be accessed from TradeMalta’s website, where you can also find more details about eligible expenses and the weighted adjudication criteria and how to participate.
We look forward to hearing from you. Due to COVID restrictions, it may be difficult to reach us by phone these days, but if you write us an e-mail, we will be in touch.