Prime Minister Dr Robert Abela and Minister for Energy, Enterprise and Sustainable Development Dr
Miriam Dalli have announced a new set of business support measures that shall be administered by
1. A new #Rent & #Electricity Scheme 2021 as a top up to similar schemes issued last year
2. One-time #grant of €1,000 for those businesses that will remain #closed beyond May 10, 2021
3. #ChangetoGrow 2021 – enhancing the already established Business Re-engineering and Transformation Scheme, widened to include self-employed and micro enterprises
4. #Restart Incentive Scheme 2021 providing tangible support to entrepreneurs who faced serious #challenges to their going concern. Scheme will also include a specialised programme intended for #psychological support to these entrepreneurs by professional experts.
5. #Smart and #Sustainable Investment Scheme 2021 with an incisive aid intensity in the form of cash grants up to €50,000 and additional 20% support in the form of tax credits
6. Micro-Invest #taxcredit extension: Tax certificates due for expiry in 2021, 2022 and 2023 will be extended by 3 years respectively i.e. 2024, 2025, 2026.