TradeMalta is pleased to invite Malta-based businesses to join a trade delegation to the United Arab Emirates and the Expo 2020 Dubai. The business delegation shall be visiting the UAE between Sunday 13th and Friday 18th February 2022.
This delegation will focus on enterprises having their main export activities in:
- civil engineering and construction,
- information communication technology,
- mechanical and electrical engineering,
- scientific research and development,
- training and education,
- health and medical-related services.
This mission aims to provide Malta-based businesses with the opportunity to expand into a new market and grow existing business relationships.
Interested parties must submit the following information with their application:
- Company’s track record in international business
- Experience or preparedness in doing business in the UAE
Selected companies will be eligible for financial assistance to partly cover the cost of this visit. A non-refundable service charge of Euro 354 including VAT per company will apply.
Expression of interest should be submitted at [email protected] by Friday 10th December 2021 at 17:00 hours.
TradeMalta reserves the right to reject any application.