Tech.mt is currently responsible for the project called Women4IT and we are currently reaching out to entities who in some way or another cross paths with women who would like to improve their digital skills leading to improve their digital skills.
Attached please find an information leaflet detailing the different type of training opportunities being offered in this training. We would appreciate if you could kindly disseminate the information attached amongst women. Training is offered free of charge and is held online. Upon successful completion of training candidates will earn an MQF level 3.
Training is being offered in the hereunder Job Profiles:
- Customer Service Support Representative
- Project Administrator
- Junior Web Developer
- Digital Media Specialist
Interested participants are to register on the link, https://digitaljobs.women4it.eu/MT and click on any one of the five Job Profiles being offered. By clicking on the Job Profile, one can also get a hint of what the training will entail.
Then, one can then proceed with registering on the selected Job Profile, in the above link (Women4ITplatform). Upon completion of the registration as a “New User” on the W4IT platform, will be allowed to take the ‘Digital Readiness Test’, for the selected Job Profile and take another test.
The below steps are to be completed:
- Logon to https://digitaljobs.women4it.eu/MT
- Take the Readiness Test (this step might have already been done)
- Go to your Job Profile and adjust the birth year between 1992 and 2003 in order to proceed
- Go to the Job Profiles and take the Job Profile Quiz of the course you wish to take, by following these 3 steps:
i) Go on Job Profiles
ii) Choose your preferred Profile
iii) Take the Job Profile Quiz
- Go to your Job Profile again
- Choose which course you wish to enrol and click on it.
Important to note that:
- All lessons are recorded and can be followed online, once you will be given access to an educational platform. Courses can be followed at your own pace and when convenient for you.
- Training course is free of charge, funded through Norwegian Funds
- Upon successful completion, you will acquire a certificate at MQF Level 3.
We look forward to receive registrations for the Women4 IT courses, by not later than 29th January2022.
Should you have any difficulty whilst following the above steps or otherwise, please feel free to contact us.
Coordinator - Projects
t: (+356) 22262102
m: (+356) 79537059
e: [email protected]
a: AM Business Centre, Level 1, Triq il-Labour, Zejtun, Malta