EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
April 28th 2022
TradeMalta would like to draw your attention to an Access2Markets seminar being organised by the Commission and the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation.
The event will have a special focus on the relations with Japan in view of the Economic Partnership Agreement, but the information is valid for all companies with an interest in engaging in international trade. It will provide information on accessing the Japanese market and how one could register complaints when market access is hampered (through the Single Entry Point):
Organised in collaboration with the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
Virtual training with interpretation
- 28 April 2022, 10:30-11:30 CET
- Language: English
- Host/organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation and European Commission DG Trade
- Short description: Explanation of Access2Markets, its different import and export sections, barriers, Single Entry Point, Statistics, ROSA the Rules of Origin self-assessment tool, Access2Procurement and a Q&A session.
- Target audience: All Companies, business organisations, trade promotion professionals, and others interested in discovering how to use Access2Markets for those who are interested in accessing the Japanese market by taking advantage the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement.
- Information on the event found here
- Registration link found here