Global Growth Programme
TradeMalta is relaunching the Global Growth programme to support experienced exporters.
What is Global Growth?
The Global Growth programme is aimed at experienced exporters and companies with a clear internationalisation offering and plan. Under this programme, selected companies can get assistance to:
1. Travel to meet potential clients, visit fairs and conferences and participate in networking and business development meetings.
2. Host potential clients for short visits in Malta.
3. Design, develop and translate international marketing material, including development of an SEO of the company’s web-site for specific target markets.
This competitive call, covers activities undertaken in the calendar year 2019. Selected companies will be eligible for co-founding of up to 50% of eligible expenses and subject to a capping of Euro 10,000 per company.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The adjudication criteria primarily focus on:
1. Whether the proposed plan is realistic and feasible.
2. The chances of success in view of the company’s international experience.
3. The degree to which international success for the company would translate into value-added activity and job-creation in Malta.
4. The company’s preparedness to internationalise.
How to participate?
All details including the application form, eligible expenses and adjudication criteria available on TradeMalta's website and can be access from here.
The deadline for submissions is Thursday 31 January 2019.
This programme is being organised in collaboration with HSBC Bank.