TradeMalta is pleased to announce that it is extending its Digital Marketing Scheme. Under this scheme, eligible companies can apply for co-financing of direct expenses towards international digital marketing, in order to promote the company’s products or services in pre-defined markets abroad.
Applications for this scheme are now open for international digital marketing actions undertaken in 2021.
The eligible support measures are:
- Direct advertising on the main search engines (such as Google Ads or Bing Ads), as long as the expense is targeting an international market;
- Direct advertising on the main social medial platforms (such as LinkedIn or Facebook) as long as the expense is targeting an international market;
- Other online platforms with direct digital advertising capabilities such as Taboola, Outbrain, Capterra, Reddit, Quora and others, especially industry and audience-specific online platforms;
- Digital design costs (visuals, graphics, etc.) of the marketing campaign.
The scheme can finance up to:
- 50% of eligible digital marketing expenses for Small and Medium Enterprises;
- 40% of eligible digital marketing expenses for Large Enterprises.