skip to content
The online toolbox for business entrepreneurs
current news & current events

Registered Unemployment: January 2024

Registered Unemployment: January 2024
NR 040/2024
Release Date: 29 February 2024
  • The number of registered unemployed in January 2024 decreased by 15 persons over January 2023 levels.
  • Males accounted for 66.8 per cent or 706 of total registrants while females accounted for the remaining 33.2 per cent or 351.
  • Decreases in the registered unemployment levels were recorded in the majority of the age groups.
  • The number of persons with a disability registering for work decreased by six persons over the same period in 2023.
  • Clerical support jobs were the most common occupations sought by the registered unemployed.
06/03/2024 NSO
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You may read about this on our Privacy Policy page.